When making a reservation, please set your settings so that you can receive emails from @tokiwasomm.jp.
*For some domains, the email may not arrive due to lack of its capacity or may be sorted as spam. Please check it once.
*Please note that we may not be able to reply if you incorrectly enter your email address.
Please read the following “Notes about Reservations/Visiting the Museum” before making a reservation.
[About the Reservation System]
- Admission times are available in 20-minute slots. Please select your preferred date and time to visit from the lists of available reservation dates and times.
Viewing all of the exhibits is expected to take about 40-60 minutes.
- After you submit your reservation information, a booking completion email will be sent to the email address that you provided.
- You may not receive the booking completion email depending on your incoming mail settings. Please make the following settings.
- Accept emails from @tokiwasomm.jp or designate the domain.
- Deactivate the setting blocking emails containing URLs.
- Deactivate the setting blocking emails sent from a computer.
- Deactivate the setting blocking spoofed emails.
- If you do not receive a booking completion email, please contact the Tokiwaso Manga Museum within operating hours.
- Personal information that you provide when making a reservation (names, telephone numbers, etc.) may be used for administrative purposes such as sending notices from the Museum in addition to reservation procedures. However, as a general rule, the Museum will never disclose or provide such information to third parties. Please note that the Museum may disclose personal information in the following cases.
- -When required to do so by law
- -When requested to do so by a public institution (health center, etc.) based on a valid reason
[Requests for Visitors]
- Please read the Visitors’ Guide before your visit.
The Visitors’ Guide can be found here.
- In orderly to accurately control the number of visitors, the Museum is currently limiting the number of visitors using an advance booking system.
- You can make a reservation for up to five visitors at a time. If there are more than five visitors in your party, please have one representative make a reservation for each five visitors.